FORSIDE NY DELTAGER? TILMELDTE SPILLERE LIGA CUPS/TIPS LADDER COMMUNITY REGLER/INFO KONTAKT DOWNLOADS

FORUM

Forum - ICQ, MSN, mIRC - prøv Miranda
Forum
Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 DMT
 Teknisk Support
 ICQ, MSN, mIRC - prøv Miranda
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
/2

GoodPeace
Oldboys VIP champ

2638 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2005 :  16:20:35  Show Profile  Send GoodPeace an ICQ Message  Click to see GoodPeace's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
fra gaim faq:
quote:

How do I join a channel with the IRC plugin?
First create the account, then sign on. After you have signed on, you can use File->Join A Chat on the buddy list to join a channel. In any window, either a conversation or a chat, in which your IRC user is the sender, you can also use /join to connect to a new channel.

Is there a way to make Gaim automatically identify me and/or join IRC chats on login?
Yes. Add NickServ to your buddy list and place buddy pounces on him/her/it. Do not include "/msg nickserv" as part of the message to send.
In version 0.64 or higher, you can add a chat to your buddy list, right click it, and tell Gaim to auto-join it.

Is it possible to change the user name that appears in username@hostname?
Yes. Go to Tools->Accounts. Select your IRC account and click Modify. Expand the Show more options section. Enter a name in the Username field.

How can I set/change my real name?
Go to Tools->Accounts. Select your IRC account and click modify. Expand the Show more options section. Enter a name in the Real name field.

Go to Top of Page

Vidar Rekdal
Oldboys VIP champ

1145 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2005 :  16:35:25  Show Profile  Send Vidar Rekdal an ICQ Message  Click to see Vidar Rekdal's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
xboxme at 2005-08-19 11:20 GMT:

the trillian pro official community sucks big donkey cock... since most of them are faggots that's not a stretch. the rest are horrible people tolerant of only those they agree with. fuckers. ....... http://miranda-im.org ........ is a FREE multiprotocol client with FREE skins and FREE plugins. Miranda has MORE FREE PLUGINS and an actually helpful community. Trillian=bloat. Miranda=happy.

Ser ud til at Claus har skrevet det ;)

Go to Top of Page

birthek
Bold-bestyrelsen

4125 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2005 :  13:26:43  Show Profile  Send birthek an ICQ Message  Click to see birthek's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
denne post er ryddet for ikke relevante kommentarer d.d.

Jesper G
FC Champlona
...climbing down the ladder
Go to Top of Page

GoodPeace
Oldboys VIP champ

2638 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2006 :  23:19:44  Show Profile  Send GoodPeace an ICQ Message  Click to see GoodPeace's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Miranda er netop kommet i version 0.5 - bl.a. en lidt fiksere IRC med tabbed chans.

- derudover har jeg tilføjet en ny nyttig plugin ovenfor.

Go to Top of Page
/2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Forum © 2007 DMT Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

(c) 1998-2006 DMT - Din IP er 54.159.186.146